Free Green Screen Backgrounds???

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Where can I get free animated background videos for green screen. Like maybe a News background or somehting..just looking free stuff for green screen…

Participant

What about creating your own? Backgrounds can be any photo or video. If you use your own material, you can gain experience with the project, not have to worry about copyright issues, and it will be something you want and not just something settled for because you couldn’t find better.

Participant

FriendI have two Ideas for you:2. if you have Pinnacle 9 plus or highergo in transitions under news you can find good back groung for your green screen. what you can do is just take any twoobjects or titles strech them to the lengh you wish the place ny transitionyou like under news then add the duration of the transition to the minutes you wishe then export it as AVI so that you can put as background.

2. if you are familiar with after effect you can make nice one and it is good for your experience as Craftsoflight says. your are welcome to ask me more if you like. just send me aprivate email.

Participant

If you sign up (free) Digital Juice has downloads of some of their JumpBacks (motion backgrounds) as well as JuiceDrop (still) images (and lots of other stuff) that can be used.

http://www.digitaljuice.com/dj_downloads/

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap