FREE Copy of the Shoot-It-Yourself Wedding Video Guide

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Specialty Topics Wedding and Event Video FREE Copy of the Shoot-It-Yourself Wedding Video Guide

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello Wedding Videomakers,

Would you like to review the Shoot-It-Yourself Wedding Video Guide? I wrote and published the book having novice and seasoned videographers alike, as long as they are just starting to try water in the wedding video business. It is also addressed to the video enthusiasts engaged in producing their friends’ or family wedding video.

I am going to send away 10 copies of the book FREE of charge.

In exchange I would like you to answer 3 simple questions:

1. What is your experience in the wedding video business?
      2. Was the book helpful, and if yes in what way?
      3. What topics have been left uncovered, or was there anything wrong or confusing?

And last but not least I’d like to get your permission to publish your answers in full or in part. If your response is chosen to be published, I will credit it with your name, your business name and add the link to your web site. I may publish your photo, so make sure you get a good one.

You may preview the book at http://www.lulu.com/content/1329281. Just click on PREVIEW under the front cover photo.

Please contact me at andreifilippov@gmail.com if you’d like to receive a FREE copy of the Shoot-It-Yourself Wedding Video Guide. I will ship out 10 copies in response to the first 10 requests.

Good luck to you all with upcoming season!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap