frame stuck im premiere cs4… please HELP !

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing frame stuck im premiere cs4… please HELP !

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello, I need your help.

I have a video camera JVC – GZ-HD6AA.
      With software conversion (AVS CONVERSION), I converted the camera output files to AVI.
      After conversion i uploaded thefiles to PREIMERE CS4 .. but when i press the play button the movie frames are stuck, althou the sound works great.

Does anybody know what seems to be the problem !? any advice wiil be halpfull.

thanks.

Inactive

hum… Hard drive cam, right? First, you are sure that the drive hadn’t been damaged? Second, restart Premiere. Third, pray that it works because i don’t have a good advice!

Sorry, the shooter.

Participant

AVI is just a container, what codec was used? Should be DV-AVI for Premiere, not mjpeg, not DivX, but DV πŸ˜‰

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video β€” 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap