FPS

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am new film student and I am shooting my buddys wedding video i usually shoot in 30fps or 24fps when doing my shorts but i read that most weddings are shot in 60I because of all the panning and zooming in and out. Can someone help me thanks.

IMHO professional-looking wedding video production has a minimum of panning and zooming unless setting up for the shot and those portions, however perfect, can be cut out of the final production.

That being said, shooting 30fps has not created or presented any problems for me that I cannot work around, live with or overcome. I personally do not care for the look of 24fps (film-look be darned), but that’s just me. Interlaced can often be more forgiving, or less, depending on the extent of how you work with your camcorder.

Hope that helps.

Participant

“i usually shoot in 30fps or 24fps when doing my shorts but i read that most weddings are shot in 60I”

60i is 30fps.

In my opinion, just shoot 60i. 24p is pretty much useless.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap