Forum software user manual?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      CraftersOfLight
      Participant

I know they updated the forum software. I have noticed that some searches are no longer easy to get to.

Such asMember start date and listing their forum contributions. I can find things on the long-timemembers but new ones are not that easily searched. Is there any instructions available on this? Or am I just not looking in the right places?

I am used to clicking on their avatars and being able to see the “Member since…” and a listing of their postings.

EarlC

Me too, dunno, but a good thought. So far I’m your only response so…

CraftersOfLight
      Participant

It’s disappointing when you have such a usefultool taken away.

Especially when you want to visit an older topic. You rememberwhoposted to that topic, and it may not be the one that started it. You used to be able to look them up and find it in their list. Now I can’t seem to get totheir list.

You can attempt to use the tools provided but allI have been able toget is;

“Sorry, there was no activity found. Please try a different filter.” regardless of the filter chosen.

EarlC

Thanks, that’s much more informative, IMHO. Appreciate you and Derek addressing the situ.

CraftersOfLight
      Participant

Yes, thank you. Much more helpful now.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Open Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN