Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › format question
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 30, 2008 at 12:37 AM #40027AnonymousInactive
I have a friend that has aDVD that is formatted in PAL fromAfrica, is there anyway to convert thatDVD toNTSC format?
- May 30, 2008 at 3:15 AM #172234RobParticipant
- May 30, 2008 at 3:31 AM #172235chrisColoradoParticipant
I like that “Yes.” That’s great!! LOL
I might consider putting it through Final Cut Pro and rerendering it, but maybe it’s illegal. That depends on the disk. Did your friend give you permission? Make sure it’s all legal.
Or maybe there are burners or convertersor something. I actually don’t know. I’ve never had the problem.
Maybe BarefootMedia can help you. He knows a lot.
- May 30, 2008 at 1:09 PM #172236AnonymousInactive
yes it can be done, it a resolution size change and frame rate change, it will not look as good as the original. I use Sony Vegas Pro and it’s as simple as importing the PAL footage on the timeline and rendering an NTSC file out. then burn that to a new DVD.
- May 30, 2008 at 5:37 PM #172237RobParticipant
yea guys…I said that already!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.