For us You Tube wannaBees

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      toywizard
      Participant

Hello all

I am looking for information for video processing. My problem or whims are only to be able to post vids of my RC stuff on YOu Tube.

I have several software packages but .wmf files are poor quality, Windows movie maker is a piece of cake for me to use and mix audio but quality sucks.

Apple quick time is good but files are too big.

THey need to be under 100 megs to post.

This may be the wrong place because it seems most all of you folks are way above the You Tube level but I would love to know what most of you use for software?
      I want to cut frames, trim as needed, add audio and not have to make the vid match the size of audio. I want to be able to trim both and just post it. We post some now but its a real pain to get them small enough.
      We have not found the so called "perfect" editing software for the so called (me) You tube Dummies.

Anonymous
      Inactive

got your own server?
      read up on quicktime hinted movies.
      or
      try the ipod formatted files

toywizard
      Participant

Thanks
      I will check it out. Hopefully they have a try before you buy version.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Camera Support Buyer's Guide

The best advanced camera support for video — 2021

While the camera will always be at the core of your production setup, using the best camera support is vital in getting smooth cinematic shots.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN