FOR SALE MINT VX2000

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

hello i am new to this site but dont let this fright you.

i have a mint vx2000 for sale i am asking 1500 shipped WILLING TO NEGOCIATE for it ONLY ABOUT 15 HOURS ON THE HEADS THIS THING IS AS MINT AS IT LOOKS NEW PRICE 1500 SHIPPED!

i am from a website called skateperception.com which many people will vouch for me here are some pics

as you can see there is also a capture cam the canon zr60 which was strictly used for capturing so the heads would not wear on the vx2000 fisheye not included though

Inactive

well i can definitly tell you there is only 15 hours on the head

Inactive

compusolver Wrote:

B&H is currently listing brand-new Sony VX2100 at $2195. Excellent used ones can be purchased between $1500 and $1800. I bought a near-new VX2100 a year ago for $1750 and an FX1 recently for $2150. The VX2000 hasn’t been made in several years. There is no way to measure the hours of head usage.

Used VX2000s have been selling from $1000 to $1350 with accessories. Armed with this information, if someone still wanted to spend $1850 for a used VX2000, well I guess that’s their business.

I contacted B&H Photo to see if they would be interested in buying my Sony VX2000 MiniDV camera. I got a estimate quote from them today. this is just an estimate from them, I will have to send it to get a exact estimate from them, the actual estimate could be less or more than what the quoted me.

The estimate quote that they gave me is $750, is this a good price for the Sony VX2000?

Inactive

Am interested. Contact me at rscottcole@yahoo.com

Inactive

Hello,

I am interested in talking to you about your camera. If you still have it please e-mail me at tripletdad5@iwon.com. Thanks

Marty

Inactive

I’m interested also.
      you can contact me at:
      lee@leecraker.com
      I have spam filters, you will be asked to verrify, don’t let that throw you off.
      Thanks

Inactive

Hello. I am interested in buying your sony vx2000. But I am a little short on the money that you want. would you be willing to negotiate or drop the price a little bit. Thank you. My e-mail is Sk8onBrain@yahoo.com[/b]

Inactive

Are you still selling the sony camera? If so i am intersested in buying it

Inactive

hey i might be interested

is the fisheye included for 1500?

do you have to replace the heads after a certen amount of time?

email me with the awnsers and any information or just reply on here thanx.

skaterkid310@hotmail.com

Inactive

oh i should read more i just say fisheye not included sorry about that haha.

Inactive

1500? is it still available and could it be lowered? i would agree that this price is a tad to pricey

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best microphone for video production — 2021

Whether you’re recording audio for a commercial, a wedding or your next feature film, you need the best microphone possible.
homicide-bootstrap