For Sale: Canon Vixia HF M41 HD 1080p(USA)

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds For Sale: Canon Vixia HF M41 HD 1080p(USA)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I am selling my Canon Vixia HF M41 Camcorder along with bag and accessories. The camera is barely used, almost untouched. I still have the original packaging of the camera.

For a product description, please see here: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/camcorders/consumer_camcorders/vixia_hf_m41

It comes with an AC adapter for charging, a battery, 32GB internal flash memory, an HDMI adapter cable, and a USB mini cable.

I also have accessories: an extended life battery (3x high capacity battery), a lens hood, a wide-angle lens, a macro lens, a strap, and 2x16GB flash memory cards for a total of 64GB combined (that’s over 2 hours of Full 1080p footage).

The extended life battery combined with the original included battery allows you to record at its highest quality settings for a little over 200 minutes without recharging. The strap is very high quality and comfortable. The lens hood has a cover. Macro lens and wide angle lens screw onto the camera. This camera is in perfect condition. Only used once really to record a graduation ceremony, been sitting in my closet since.

Contact me if you would like to see images of the camera and accessories or need any additional information. I am based in San Francisco, CA but willing to ship to anywhere as long as your cover the fee.

$699 (or best offer)

peterwangsc@gmail.com

818-448-0071

Participant

Price is now set to $550 or best offer. See here for craigslist description: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pho/3129717470.html

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap