Flycam 5000

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’m looking for a camera stabilizer for my SONY VX2100 to be used while I’m in motion walking or climbing stairs, etc. I need something that will support the camera weight and an on-camera light (Frezzi). I’m seeing an item on the internet called Flycam 5000 which is substantially less expensive than the Merlin Steadicam. Does anyone out there have experience with the Flycam 5000 or any other item that could be used?

Inactive

I’ve got the same camera, same problem. I’m hoping someone has an answer, too! =)

Participant

You’re going to have the same problem with any camera. I own 2 DCR VX2100’s and have no problems that a steady arm can’t fix.

I also have some small consumer cams and I have the same problem with them. Again, a steady arm fixes all of that.

I built one that works fine.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best microphone for YouTube — 2021

One of the most common mistakes beginning video producers make is to overlook audio. Little do these beginners know that audiences are quicker to stop watching a video because of lousy sound quality than they are for poor video. Sound...
homicide-bootstrap