Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Flipping a shot Vertical?
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- December 31, 2009 at 4:28 PM #45831AnonymousInactive
I have a scene in my movie, in which it was shot from a upside position, but i want to flip it vertical…when i do, there is a green line going through the whole scene, its weird looking, does anyone know how it fix this?
- January 1, 2010 at 1:22 AM #189742AnonymousInactive
- January 1, 2010 at 5:10 PM #189743
- January 2, 2010 at 1:08 AM #189744AnonymousInactive
- January 2, 2010 at 1:12 AM #189745AnonymousInactive
what does that mean/do??
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.