Flip page effect in Premiere Pro.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Last time I saw a thread about flip page in adobe. I have also come across that problem.
      Can someone help? In the previous question some advised to use Ulead 3d cool, and 3d album.
      I have now Ulead 3d cool. Can some one help me on how to tackle it in ulead?

Participant

In Ulead Cool 3d there is a sample annimation that is a book that opens and the pages turn. As i recall the last page has an inset with a piece of video in the page and the annimation zooms in on video. I have modified that annimation to do openings for various special occasion videos I have done. I would suggest taking a look at that and see if that is what you are looking for.

I replaced the video with a picture appropriate for the project. I also changed the title on the book page for my project.

Working with the 3d annimaitions is not a simple task and takes a lot of trial and error.

If this looks like something that will work for you please post back and I will try and advise you if I can. It has been a year since I last worked with it.

Participant

We have been working on, and perfecting, the page turn in Premiere Elements for years at the Adobe forum and Muvipix.com

Check these out, you can do a great page turn and book opening in Premiere Pro the exact same way.

Here is an example
      http://muvipix.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=47326#p47326

Here is how to do it
      http://muvipix.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=47327#p47327

Very cool !!

Participant

can you please guide me step by step in ulead? I have two ulead: cool 3d production and cool 3d 3.5. which one? I have tried both did not the book.

Thank you

Participant

I just went and cheked. If i look under the help and infor I have Cool 3D Studio 1.0.1

After you open the program you need to locate the easy palete. There at the top of the tree list is “composition” under that is “movies”. when that folder is highlighted you should see some picture type icons. On mine the third one down you should see a picture of a book on a table with other books in the background. You can click and drag that into your work space. This is a complete 3d animation. You can run the annimation there to see what it does. you then need to edit the elements to change text and picture. Step by step with out screen capture pictures will be almost impossible. I don’t load a lot of extra apps on the machine with that software on it. You will need to review the help files and manual to some extent. I don’t know if there are any on line tutuorials for Cool 3d.

Participant

maybe my ulead has a problem I really did not see it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap