Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Flash – a good 2D animating program?
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 14, 2007 at 11:39 PM #44899AnonymousInactive
I’m trying to find a program that will allow me to animate my own 2D drawings, preferably with tweening – after looking around, I’ve heard that Adobe’s Flash is supposed to be one of the better options, so I figured I’d ask about it here. It obviously works in 2D – does it have a tweening feature? Is the program easy to work with and understand?
Any information on this would be helpful. Thanks!
- June 15, 2007 at 1:31 AM #187447AnonymousInactive
Flash is a very good program for what you want to do and then some.
I don’t think you can just pick it up and start using it because the learning curve is deep but once you get it, it’s not hard.
Flash is by far one of the best.
- June 22, 2007 at 6:43 AM #187448
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.