First Wedding video

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

This was my first wedding video i’ve done…after i put this on my fb page i’ve gotten 4 more to do since then..need some constructive feedback for the next one!

Other than some loose headroom in a few shots and a little more color correction (groom prep, rcptn), it looks great. Lots of motion and energy. If this is your first, then you’ve got a great future in wedding video.

Thanks man..yeah its my first full on wedding i did a month ago….what do you mean by loose headroom? like too much background? The reception was really dark i’m not sure how to correct things like that without it looking grainy..have you done any? If so, Advice?

Participant

Very Nice

Its funny when you watch a video and you think I know that place. Then all of a sudden You realize you know a lot of people in the video.

The only thing I noticed when I viewed it was I thought I heard some distortion in the audio.

Keep up the good work. What did you shoot with? Also were you using a steady cam? Any other rigs?

Headroom at 2:18, 2:55, 4:51 (for example) is a bit off. (Just being nitpicky). For color correction in Premiere, I did a quick tutorial here:

If you get too much noise, you can try crushing the blacks a bit, or a plugin called Neat Video Noise reducer. It adds time to the render, but the results can be quite dramatic.

Participant

For your first wedding video, not bad, not bad at all. You may be going places in this business. One thing I could suggest is hearing them say the I Do’s and now I pronounce you man and wife thing. Keep shooting.

Thanks for the feedback and tips guys!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap