First Stab at a music video

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Howdy all my friends, I have just created my first music video and would like to see what you people think. Do me a favor though, if you like the music and the video please do not share it with anyone as it has not been released yet. Believe it or not this is really the lead singers life story. Thanks and I look forward to your criticism.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsx_Hd3eUiQ

It has a life story feel to it! The mix of “old footage” looks with the new; the child walking through the building and turning into a man, etc. Great stuff. I really enjoyed it, and it fits the style of music well. Top notch.

Participant

Great job Charles! Liked the band, the song and the concept. One thing I noticed, and it actually relates to another recent post here in the forums: “…shaky footage…” During the interior scenes of the band performing (not the live segment), I felt that something was missing….aha! No contrived shaky footage! (Did you usea static camerafor this segment?) Ihave obviously been “conditioned bythe current fad”to expect it all in a music video…weird, huh?

Participant

Nicely done, Great job on that one!

Participant

Nice job Charles. You bring a nice touch in that clips last longer than 8 frames. I liked it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best tripods for video — 2021

Carefully comparing and reviewing system specs will ultimately help you find the best tripod to fit your needs and your budget.
homicide-bootstrap