Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Other Camcorders › finding right camera
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- February 26, 2010 at 12:54 AM #43192AnonymousInactive
I’m looking for a camera that will be used in a boat. Be good for a first time user. The footage is going to be edited for possible tv use. Want it to record to sd cards. And be professional quality.
- February 26, 2010 at 5:10 AM #181001XTR-91Participant
At this point, a good, solidly built, cheap camcorder with optical image stabalization is probably your best bet. Check out JVC’s line of SD card models – there seems to be a lot said about their A.I.S. (Advanced Image Stabilization) system.
- March 2, 2010 at 5:08 PM #181002AnonymousInactive
Thanks for your input XTR-91. I will take a look at it.
- March 3, 2010 at 1:19 AM #181003composite1Member
Don’t forget a dedicated waterproof housing especially if you’re shooting at sea. Electronics and water, bad. Electronics and saltwater, really bad.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.