Finalist for Converse / Target contest

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

first charitable act

So I’m new to the forum but I’ve been making small short videos for the last couple years. “First Charitable Act’ a short video I created encouraging people to challenge,create, or change something about their world was selected as a finalist for the Target/Converse One Star contest. The piece features a great deal of After Effects work which I would love some feedback on. Voting has entered the final week and if you enjoy I would appreciate you casting your vote and encouraging others to take a look. Or just giving any feedback would be really cool!

Ben Redmond

Inactive

I really like what you did here. I think that the effect was nice, what were the biggest challenges during shooting knowing that this effect was goin to be used in post?

Inactive

I voted for your video some weeks ago. I really liked it. Hope you win the contest!
      =D

Participant

@ shippocaio

Thanks for the support and the votes! I’ll find out this weekend I guess.

@tomskowronski

really appreciate the feedback. hmmm…i’ve been kinda developing this technique the last few months through a lot of trial and error. since i’m usually working late at night filming/acting/editing it all on my own the key for me turned out to be making sure the perspectives would line up because most of these shots are a combination of a number of different still images. the simpler the shot I storyboarded the easier it was in post. And since most of these were built from stills I had a lot of room to work and move within the High Rez files. was actually a lot of fun. Thanks again!

Ben

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap