FINAL CUT STUDIO 2 FOR SALE!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I Have the Newest version of Apple’s Final Cut Studio 2 For sale this version is still wrapped in the factory plastic, never been open, Absolutely Mint condition i’m selling it for just 500.00 bucks. if anyone is familiar with this (which all of you should be) you’ll know that this item retails at $1200.00. i’m into Audio post production and not movie editing thats why i’m selling it for so little. AGAIN this is an unused unopened unregistered version of Final cut Studio 2. DON’T LET IT PASS YOU BY!!

Participant

I WILL BUY IT FROM YOU IF YOU STILL HAVE IT. SEND ME AND EMAIL IF IT IS STILL AVAILABLE dre_49@hotmail.com

Participant

Hi, if you haven’t sold the Final Cut Studio 2 yet, I would like to buy it ASAP! Please email me and let me know if it is still available. Thanks! nvsmith73@yahoo.com[b][/b]

Participant

still available

Participant

Hi, I’d like to purchase it!!! I can send you the $500.00 via PayPal or I can send you a money order via 2-day express mail. Can you email me, I will be up till 2:30am EST & I will be checking my emails. Thanks! Email: nvsmith73@yahoo.com[/b]

Participant

Hi again, can you email me at this address so we can complete my purchase of your Final Cut Studio? Thanks! Email address: nvsmith73@yahoo.com[b] [/b]

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap