Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Filming a screen, but not exactly….
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
- October 18, 2007 at 3:06 PM #39865AnonymousInactive
Hey there. I’ve seen several vids lately (izzyvideo.com and adiumx.com) that use a Mac and the screen is being filmed. Now, I don’t mean you actually film it with a video camera, but the screen itself is actually being recorded through your computer. It’s taking the image of the screen as you do your business (like surfing the web and pulling up applications) and converting it to video. I was curious as to how this is done. Do you need a certain type of software, or is a Mac already equipped with the necessary tools? Some links are listed below:
I’d give u the links for izzyvideo.com, but it’s down at the moment. Hopefully, you’ll know what I’m taling about after seeing the first few vids on Adiumx.com
- October 18, 2007 at 3:26 PM #171946AnonymousInactive
I’ve found one called Copernicus, but I can’t figure out how to work it.
- October 18, 2007 at 7:48 PM #171947AnonymousInactive
Here is a piece of software for recording movement on the screen.
- October 19, 2007 at 9:50 AM #171948
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.