Film project needing funding..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      D0n
      Participant

is it ok to post this here?
      http://www.indiegogo.com/Fathers-Matter-Documentary

I’m working on several projects right now, this is me testing the waters on croudsourcing.
      if I get some kind of response I’ll be working on an indie horror film soon as well…

composite1

Don,

Right off I’d say to get the ball rolling for crowdsourcing, you need to first setup your project with Kickstarter and also have a similar appeal on your own website where you can take in donations. Up front, you should already have at least a completed trailer, blog or webpage potential donors can go to for more info and you’ll need to showcase yourself as the driving force for getting the project off the ground. You need to do all that before you start trying to raise money through crowdsourcing….

D0n
      Participant

thanx.. just learning the ropes on this.. the good news is everything learned gets applied to bigger and better projects.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.