Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Open Forum › feedback sought on indie music doco
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- July 12, 2010 at 7:47 AM #44312AnonymousInactive
James here, just finished editing some clips of my bands adventures to central australia.
First effort creating anything like this would love some feedback and advice on what could improved for future additions.
We have shot everything ourselves and the vibe is definitely informal, am curious to hear what anyone thinks and who I could refer this video to for future promotion.
If you enjoy this, please have a look at our myspace or facebook, http://www.facebook.com/colourfide and check out some more I have posted.
We are a roots/reggae/funk collective from the Gold Coast but currently based in Tennant Creek, Northern Territory working and collaborating with some indigenous musicians out here.
- July 12, 2010 at 1:38 PM #185570Grinner HesterParticipant
reminds me of my old college videos.
Love it. Story tellers are more rare that you think. Folks heavy in production often become blind to capturing life as they are getting shots instead. Well done, sir.
- November 2, 2010 at 4:40 AM #185571ridindrtyParticipant
that’s cool 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.