Feedback on my first teaser trailer

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello, i have been a longtime fan of videomaker, i am an actor/director/writer, i recently produced/starred/directed/wrote my first film, i have been in post-production the past 2 months now, and i recently put up our first teaser trailer, was wondering if i can get some feedback of what you guys think of my first teaser. thanks vincent

myspace.com/charliethemovie

NewBirthProductions
      Participant

Over all lighting was good, only a few scenes where the lighting clashed with your clothing choice. I.E. the party scene was dark and most actors was wearing black or dark cloths tend to make their bodys disapear.

Camera placment and shots looked professional.

My speakers took a pepsi bath last night so i can’t comment on the audio.

not hearing the audio I was lost as to the plot and with the heavy fades I found it impossable to keep up. I.E. the very first scene with the two ladys on the couch I got dizzy with the fades.

Over all I would say your trailer is above advarge. Much better then my spealing.

birdcat
      Participant

I liked it overall – Even better that it made me want to see more.

I found the audio a bit difficult – you may want to adjust the music/voice levels better (my speakers sounded like there was some distortion).

Please let me know when and where it’s released.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best camera stabilizers for video — 2021

A camera stabilizer lets you capture smooth shots without sacrificing freedom of movement. Here’s a look at the best handheld stabilizers available today.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN