Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › FCP no longer seeing my 720p video
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
- September 18, 2009 at 2:28 PM #46970AnonymousInactive
I recently installed Snow Leopard and my FCP software no longer sees my 720p30 footage. I’d edited with no problems before the OS upgrade.
- September 18, 2009 at 4:10 PM #193446AnonymousInactive
If that happened to me, my immediate thought would be,
But there may be an update either within FCP or Apple. Have you tried to run the auto updates to see?
- September 18, 2009 at 7:23 PM #193447RobParticipant
what do you mean it “no longer sees 720p30 footage?” Did it go offline? Are you trying to capture it, but cannot? Make sure you set up your Easy Set Up
- September 18, 2009 at 7:23 PM #193448RobParticipant
By the way, if you upgraded your OS in the middle of a project…bad idea. Don’t upgrade software in the middle of projects.
- October 9, 2009 at 1:44 PM #193449mskvideoParticipant
When I say “no longer sees it” I mean FCP no longer connects to my JVC HD-GY200 camcorder to capture 720p video. SD is no problem. I know my computer “sees” the camera, but I can’t capture HD vid any more.
I do use the Easy Set Up, and I did not upgrade my OS in the middle of a project.
I only suspect the new OS because that’s the only variable.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.