Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Miscellaneous Techniques › Fairy or Sprite effects
- November 10, 2008 at 1:18 AM #37411pugdogproductionsParticipant
Anybody have any ideas on how to make a flying fairy (or light)? I’m doing a mock trailer about a tooth fairy. Plug ins or ideas with avid or final cut would be appreciated. I have a mAC.
- November 10, 2008 at 1:25 AM #165858RobParticipant
It’s a particle generator. There are many to choose from in Motion.
- November 10, 2008 at 4:09 PM #165859MazzarriProductionsParticipant
Either you can use Motion, or Particle Illusion from wondertouch (www.wondertouch.com), which is also a good program for effects like that. In fact, it also has downloadable emitters for Motion. However, they aren’t free. Although, I think there may be a free 30 day program or demo on the site.
- November 11, 2008 at 12:53 AM #165860pugdogproductionsParticipant
I LOVE this particle illusion! Now lets see if it works with the footage. GREAT idea. Thanks!
- November 11, 2008 at 1:16 AM #165861CoreeceParticipant
It will…it may take a little patients to figure out the workflow and how to integrate it with your NLE.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.