exporting video

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Filmdude07
      Participant

I have an early version of final cut studio. On the export window there is not an option for MPEG 2. I have been told that this is a good format to burn with for DVD’s. Also my version does not have Adobe A. Pack with it for sound sweatening. My question is there any way to get these options for my version without buying a newer version. If not i plan to buy the new Studio 2 next summer.

brandon0409
      Participant

Filmdude07 Wrote:

I have an early version of final cut studio. On the export window there is not an option for MPEG 2. I have been told that this is a good format to burn with for DVD’s. Also my version does not have Adobe A. Pack with it for sound sweatening. My question is there any way to get these options for my version without buying a newer version. If not i plan to buy the new Studio 2 next summer.

It’s not that MPEG 2 is good or bad, it’s that if you plan to burn your video to DVD, it must be in MPEG 2 format. All DVD’s are in MPEG 2 format.

TrevAnder
      Participant

You have to export using compressor, or export to a different format and throw that into dvd studio to convert, or use idvd.

Filmdude07
      Participant

yeah i have been usind idvd cause i cant figure out how to get it in studio pro cause i dont have mpeg2. thats cool about the weddings brandon i may get into that within the next year i had a few film classes in highschool and my teacher owns his own company and does a tone of weddings thats how i got into the industry.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN