exporting video

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I have an early version of final cut studio. On the export window there is not an option for MPEG 2. I have been told that this is a good format to burn with for DVD’s. Also my version does not have Adobe A. Pack with it for sound sweatening. My question is there any way to get these options for my version without buying a newer version. If not i plan to buy the new Studio 2 next summer.

Participant

Filmdude07 Wrote:

I have an early version of final cut studio. On the export window there is not an option for MPEG 2. I have been told that this is a good format to burn with for DVD’s. Also my version does not have Adobe A. Pack with it for sound sweatening. My question is there any way to get these options for my version without buying a newer version. If not i plan to buy the new Studio 2 next summer.

It’s not that MPEG 2 is good or bad, it’s that if you plan to burn your video to DVD, it must be in MPEG 2 format. All DVD’s are in MPEG 2 format.

Participant

You have to export using compressor, or export to a different format and throw that into dvd studio to convert, or use idvd.

Participant

yeah i have been usind idvd cause i cant figure out how to get it in studio pro cause i dont have mpeg2. thats cool about the weddings brandon i may get into that within the next year i had a few film classes in highschool and my teacher owns his own company and does a tone of weddings thats how i got into the industry.

• Viewing 3 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap