Exporting quicktime in FCP

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jumpymonkey9
      Participant

When I goto export a quicktime file from FCP, it gives me some weird options. I’m exporting it in full quality so that I can use Cleaner 6 to compress it. When I open the export window, it says “setting:” at the bottom, which is set to whatever I need. Below that it says “include:”, which is supposed to give me the options of only audio, only video, or both. Well, for some reason it’s giving me font types, like “plain, bold, italic, bold/italic. Has anyone seen this happen before? I couldn’t get a screenshot to show the dropdown options, but you can see that it says “plain” instead of “audio” or whatever.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Have you gone ahead and exported to see what happens?

Does this happen regularly?

-a

jumpymonkey9
      Participant

I haven’t noticed it in a few days. I’ll keep an eye out for it again. When I export it, it works just fine, audio and video are both in there. I just thought it was weird.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

CANON EOS

REBEL T7i

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN