Export Sound to mini DV problems – Urgent

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Export Sound to mini DV problems – Urgent

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

hi everybody

its the first time i try to get help in a forum so i dont know how this realy works, and as you can read my english is not very good!

i am writing from poland and i have a huge problem, and my deadline finish tomorow.

i have a reportage for television that should go on air tomorow night and my problem, maiby is a piece of cake for you but for me is giving me head hakes since yesterday.

i have 3 audio tracks, in one i have my main character conversation on the second i have the reader’s voice and on the third i have music.

the people from tv tell me that they nead all that separated, for example converation and reader on one chanell and music on the second chanell , and i need to record it on mini DV , how can i do it? how can i separate the chanells?

Can someone help me please i am desperate!!!!!!!!

chuckengels
      Participant

Hi RealProd,

What software are you using? The multi channel audio is not available in all programs, like Premiere Elements.

Exporting to Mini DV Tape isn’t a problem as long as you have a camera to connect and record with.

I would also recommend posting your question at http://muvipix.com/phpBB3/ there are many professional TV, Cable and Film people there that enjoy answering questions, usually within 1 hour πŸ™‚

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN