Export Sound to mini DV problems – Urgent

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Export Sound to mini DV problems – Urgent

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

hi everybody

its the first time i try to get help in a forum so i dont know how this realy works, and as you can read my english is not very good!

i am writing from poland and i have a huge problem, and my deadline finish tomorow.

i have a reportage for television that should go on air tomorow night and my problem, maiby is a piece of cake for you but for me is giving me head hakes since yesterday.

i have 3 audio tracks, in one i have my main character conversation on the second i have the reader’s voice and on the third i have music.

the people from tv tell me that they nead all that separated, for example converation and reader on one chanell and music on the second chanell , and i need to record it on mini DV , how can i do it? how can i separate the chanells?

Can someone help me please i am desperate!!!!!!!!

Participant

Hi RealProd,

What software are you using? The multi channel audio is not available in all programs, like Premiere Elements.

Exporting to Mini DV Tape isn’t a problem as long as you have a camera to connect and record with.

I would also recommend posting your question at http://muvipix.com/phpBB3/ there are many professional TV, Cable and Film people there that enjoy answering questions, usually within 1 hour πŸ™‚

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video β€” 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap