Experienced DSLR user needed for book chapter

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Anybody on the forums experienced and knowledgeable enough (not “read up on” but hands-on experience and primarily wedding production knowledgeable … I can supply theory and opinion, I need applicable first-hand knowledge) in wedding video production using DSLR equipment?

I’m nearing completion of book two in my video production and marketing series (book one on funerals & memorials is doing well; book two on montages is near completion and targeted for publication in December, 2011) and will immediately begin work on book three on basic wedding business video production & marketing. This is not totally focused on CREATIVE aspects of the trade, but more on the basics of production and marketing.

Only, I’m NOT strong enough beyond awareness to include the very necessary chapter focusing on DSLR production … pros & cons, problems and solutions, real experience and advice on what to look for in a system, actual costs, etc. I need someone with the knowledge and experience and ability to write (or who can get it down and won’t be offended by my editing for clarity, content and style). I would be remiss in releasing a book, basic or not, that didn’t at least offer a chapter on DSLR production work.

No, not including anything about 3D. I don’t intend to go there πŸ˜‰

Silly me. If you don’t want to go into a lot of detail here, feel free to e-mail me at echessher@hotmail.com I wouldn’t advise using the forums PM program as it usually performs wacky for me … either no notice of delivery, no receipt of response, or somewhere in limbo both ways much of the time.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera β€” 2021

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers something different,...
homicide-bootstrap