Equipment needed to access potential video treasure !

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Equipment needed to access potential video treasure !

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello folks, I have been on a quest for a few months now to find the proper equipment to read what may or may not be on some one inch open reel video tapes temporarily in my possession. I’ve been to Victory studios here in Seattle. The operations manager , Saul Mitchell most graciously attempted to read one of the reels I took into their studio. What we’ve ascertained thus far is that indeed there is audio on this reel, though no video ( other than a lot of specks of light ) was able to be accessed.

Mr. Mitchell and some of his colleagues reported to me that the problem may be that this is an adjacent format to theirs. The type of one inch open reel equipment they possess is reported to be classified as type ‘ C ‘ .. I’m told there are possibly two others. If anyone here has any information to offer, please contact me via e-mail at inventor2012@yahoo.com, or contact myself or my associate Dr. S. Rorke through this website ; http://www.spiricomstudy.com.

Thank you for your possible contribution

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap