EpicCam waterproof housing

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Here’s a great solution for anyone looking to do some waterproof/underwater video work. I bought an EpicCam housing for my Canon HV20 to expand my canoe/kayak videos and it’s really come in handy. It may be a bit bulky compared to smaller offerings like the Contour and the GoPro system(which I also use), but it is more versatile, allowing you to use theprosumer gear you’ve already invested in. The size of the housing allows attachment of wide-angle lenses and most importantly I’m able to stuff two wireless audio recievers in the housing so I can record great 2-channel audio as well!If you want to check it out, here’s a short video shot with the housing. This is the tail-end of a 1/2 hr. television pilot I recently put together. Here’s the link http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOneCanoe?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/Kchw5oV3GWM

Cheers Wayne (TheOneCanoe)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

A Lighting Buyer’s Guide

The best lights for video production — 2020

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap