Environmental video

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

The above is a video I made for an environmental project at my school. It combines some 3-D animation in Lightwave and 2-D animation done with photoshop.

Any comments or suggestions for improvement are welcome. In addition, for some reason the audio falls out of sync at the very end, and I cannot explain this. But let it be known that that was not the intended method of viewing this video.

-Nmajmani

Participant

This was a really humorous take on a serious topic, and I think that makes it very engaging as a whole.

I liked the way you transitioned form the 3d graphics to the 2d work. It really captured the look and feel of the rpgs it is based on.

I would suggest doing a little work on the initial voice over. It sounds a little flat and hollow to me. I would also recommend.some work on the ending text treatment to make it more engaging.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap