Elura MC2 help-DV in

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I have an older Canon Elura MC2 camcorder. This camera has never given me any problems. It has been one of my favorites over the years. I am in the process of transfering over all my old DV tapes to my hard drive. The last time I did this was about a year ago. I tried connecting my camera the other day and my computer does not detect my camera anymore. I am using a firewire cable and connecting it to the DV in on the Elura. I checked my firewire card and thats ok. One thing I noticed is that the Elura now reads “DV in” on the lcd at all times. I tried swapping out the cable and still nothing. It seems like the Elura is stuck in some type of mode “DV” mode. I am trying to get it working with my Vegas software. Any suggestions???? Please help!!!

Richard

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap