Elementry school broadcast studio

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

In planning and budgeting for an elementry school (k-6) broadcast studio I’m looking for equipment suggestions. The function of the studio will be to feed class rooms with live and recorded video of school activities and for the 5th or 6th grade kids to produce a morning news segment.

Thoughts are they would need video cameras, AV mixer and we would like to have a hard drive based (tapeless) recording/mastering system. Do they make AV mixers with built-in hard drives, like home studio audio mixers have now?

Panasonic has two video mixers of interest, but don’t have digital recording (other than SDI output).

What would you recommend for equipment or where/how to gain a better education on what is available?

Thank you.

Inactive

It’s all here: http://www.applied-magic.com/p_studio_in_a_box.html

Inactive

Thank you. I talked with them today and they will even customize a package for us!

Inactive

I’ve been buying editing gear from them for 6 years. They have the best customer service of any company I have ever delt with.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Canon lenses — 2021

There are a number of Canon lenses on the market for both their DSLR and mirrorless cameras, these are our picks for EF, EF-S and RF mounts.
homicide-bootstrap