- October 20, 2008 at 12:12 PM #37390
- October 20, 2008 at 1:19 PM #165778RobParticipant
looks like the texts is just moving away from the “camera” on the z axis, and then enlarging while you read it, and then moving further away(and probably scaling down at the same time).
I doubt anything like this can be done in a regular NLE. You’ll want After Effects or Motion or somethng like that.
- October 20, 2008 at 1:34 PM #165779
- October 20, 2008 at 7:04 PM #165780birdcatParticipant
I can do this in Vegas (version 6, 7 or Pro 8). Just set keyframes for that starting (from in front of the screen), mid 1 (normal center), mid 2 (zoom in a little) and ending positions (send to vanishing point) of the text.
- October 20, 2008 at 7:18 PM #165781
- October 21, 2008 at 1:46 AM #165782AnonymousInactive
Here, go to http://www.videocopilot.net and go to the tutorials sections and find the “flying titles” oe something like that.
- October 22, 2008 at 8:58 PM #165783
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.