editing using multiple software applications

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing editing using multiple software applications

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi, I noticed in some posts users spoke of using Pinnacle for transitions and other applications such as Adobe Premier Pro for the rest of their video editing. I have Pinnacle and don’t like that I have to pay for the cool titles, menus and effects. There are some nice points though and am interested in how to use multiple applications to acheive a better end product.

How do you go about editing in 2 applications? Do you have to edit the video in one application and save it in a video format or MPEG2 format and then load it into Pinnacle to add the transitions? Is any quality lost by doing that?

Inactive

You have to keep all material in DV format before you’re ready for the final rendering.

Inactive

Yep πŸ˜‰

Inactive

You won’t believe what a crappy day I’m having… πŸ™

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors β€” 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap