Editing system for PiP motion

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I have basic editing experience, but I’m far from being expert at it. I need to create a tv program open that has images moving across a background. I’m currently working with Premiere Elements 2.0 and have had some success, but not enough to be satisifed with. I can move images, but I have difficulty controlling motion and speed to my satisfaction. Is there another, reasonably priced, video editor out there that would be easier to use for this effect? And, of course, I need to do this quickly, so any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Inactive

Im not that familiar with Premier Elements although I am suprise that it can’t do this for you very well. I use its big brother Premier Pro. All I know is that you can do what youre doing with ease. You can control all of the movements and speeds with clever use of the key frames. Youll need to get your wallet out however. With the editing program applications, you kind of get what you pay for.

Are you sure Elements doesn’t have key frames?

RAM

Inactive

With Applied Magic’s ScreenPlay, the Pan & Zoom function is smooth and duration is controlable through duration settings. Obviously, the clip length you are applying it to will govern how long you want it.
      Here’s a link to the PDF instructions for the Pan and Zoom:

Click to access panandzoom.pdf

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best camcorders for any video shooter — 2021

Professional camcorders are often smaller, lighter, cheaper, and have more controls than other cameras. These are the best on the market today.
homicide-bootstrap