Editing Effects

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

The man in my video is wearing a light tan suit with a criss cross pattern and everytime he moves the camera freaks out and his jacket becomes alive as he speaks is there a video filter in final cut pro that will eliminate this frenzy pattern and keep the pattern on his jacket still as he moves?

Rob
      Participant

I know what you mean, but no. no filters will fix this. As far as I know, you are stuck with it. you just have to remember to tell your talent not to wear clothing with fine-detail designs on it in the future. and while we’re on the topic, avoid highly saturated colored clothing as well. Bright red will bleed.

ProJuiceTV
      Participant

Yeah, dont think you’ll be able to do much about this. You could try putting a blur on the image… really slight (0.1 – 0.5. It might stope the strobe effect.

Pro Juice TV

http://www.projuice.org

Music Video Multimedia

Pro Juice is a weekly presenter driven online portal and television series about music, video and multimedia for guerrilla producers that want to make, distribute and market their media

Little960
      Participant

I’m lucky and never had this problem yet. Maybe the anti flicker filter in FC would work. It worked for me on still pictures which had a Ken Burn effect. Maybe it could work. Good luck.

Grinner Hester
      Participant

all you can do for moire is blur it. Whoever shot him should not have let him wear that jacket.

It’s amazing how so many will still wear this stuff for tv… I even see occasional new anchors and think how the heck did they make it through prompter monkey school and never hear not to wear small lines?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN