editing

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

well lori…………ya have heaps o choices before you…
      if you are considering filming your services on a continual basis…….may i suggest for aproxx. a twelve hundred dollars you can purchase an editing appliance……such as the casablanca avio or the screenplay………these formats are very easy to use and are great for quick turnaround productions like a church service……..we use the avio at our church and provide a weekly service program and broadcast it on our local public access station………as forsoftware for your existing computer you may spend from seventy dollars or so for a very basic program or you can spend up a thousand or more for a much better program to meet your needs…….check out the avio at this site http://www.casablanca.tv………think that might help ya……
      artie

Participant

I am looking for editing equipment for my PC. I do recordings for my church. Can someone help me with what the best editing software is for my PC.

Thanks,
      Lori

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap