Edirol V4 Video Mixer For Sale

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey Ya’ll,

I’ve got a Edirol V4 video mixer for sale. I never get any use out of this anymore, but it’s in excellent condition– perfect for anyone who needs to mix several cameras live. I’ve had this for a little over two years. It includes the manual and power adapter. Here’s a link to the Edirol V4 on B&H’s website, so you know what you’re looking at: Edirol V4. Let me know if you have any questions. I’m asking $600 (OBO) plus shipping (US only). PayPal preferred.

Thanks for checking it out.

Mark

usmolindo
      Participant

i’m interested in getting a video mixer. I have HD cam – and i can’t afford HD video mixer at this time. I am planning to purchase a relatively cheap video mixer until i have sufficient funds to purchase the HD Edirol. I’m not a pro but i consider myself as a serious beginner. I just plan to mix some video (live) for church services.

Are you in southern CA? I’m in San Bernardino area. Can you come down on your price..like 350 to 400?

Please let me know. Email me at RMTauran@yahoo.com or uisda.org@mac.com

Thank,

Roger

charris
      Participant

I am looking for the Edirol V-4; do you still have one for sale?

Thanks, ~christy

charris
      Participant

$600 is okay.

~c

charris
      Participant
      Anonymous

Sorry. Sold it last week. Thanks

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2021

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN