easy question (I hope)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hey all, I’m sitting here happy as a clam with my newest purchase, an XL1s (quite an upgrade from my panasonic dv951 πŸ˜€ )… now I’m populating my christmas wish list and have become completely stumped by the audio problem.

I recently became addicted (and rightly so) to using other microphones… but I cannot figure out an adaptor for the XL1. I’ve heard of the fancy one that comes with a shoulder pad, but the idea of a shoulder pad does not appeal to me – I do just great without adding the bulk of another accessory.

So does anyone know of a standalone audio (to XLR) adaptor for the XL1? Or even what the audio jack on an XL1 is called? I can’t find an adaptor because I can’t figure out what I’m adapting from.

Thanks! -Nikki

Inactive

Try
      this:[url]http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home;jsessionid=DWFy7PFvzV!-1647971025?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=256059&is=REG&addedTroughType=search[/url]
      It works with the GL1/GL2 and the XL1/XL2 series. Also converts RCA to BNC video. It even holds your mic!!

Participant

the audio jack on the xl1 is called a mini jack

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap