DVD-Video compliant data disks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

You want to create a Hybrid DVD. Check out DVDLab from mediachance http://www.mediachance.com/dvdlab/

They claim they can do that. Also check out Roxio’s Toast for the MAC. It’s burning software that does a good job handling hybrid creation.

Participant

I am trying to create a DVD for a private school that will play in stand-alone DVD players, but will also have a DVD-ROM feature that contains the school’s bulletin and handbook, map to school, etc. I can create either the DVD-video disk or the DVD-ROM disk, but I can’t figure out how to get a video compliant multi-sesssion disk. I know it is possible because there are plenty of commercial DVD’s out there that do it. What software and what process will allow me to do it? Or it is just not possible with consumer applications?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap