DVD Tower or “All in one” ??

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Opinions please. Looking to purchase but not sure which way is better.

A DVD Duplication tower w/ Hard drive or an "all in one" type (Bravo/Rimage) ?

I do 3 or 4 concerts/graduations a year and might duplicate between 20 – 75 copies for each. Right now I am Creating an .ISO on my Harddrive and burning the DVD’s 1 at a time – then printing on a R200 almost always b/w (no need for color) with minimal printing (Name of event & Date). All my other DVD productions (i.e. weddings, VHS to DVD transfers) only dupe 2 or 3.

Thanks for the advice.

Ezra

Inactive

Hello,

I have been recently using a 1×3 TEAC stand alone duplicator and it seems like a solid unit. I did however have inconsistency between players.

If you read my previous posts you can read there what I have to say.

I also mention the printing method I like; using a TEAC P-11 thermal monochrome printer on shiny silver media. Pheeeww that’s a breath full! Hahaha do I sound like a geek or WHAT? =)

M

Inactive

I’ve got a 7 bay burner and love it. I consider it one of my best investments. Besides, it doesn’t tie up the PC!

Inactive

Here’s the link to the unit: http://www.applied-magic.com/p_duplicator.html

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap