Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › DVD Replication
- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 27, 2007 at 6:39 PM #41298AnonymousInactive
I am in need of replicating 2,000 DVDs using DVD-9 disks. Does anyone have experience with a replication house that they would recommend using for this type of project? This is the first time that I will be using a replication service and will need some guidance with the project from the company. I also want a company that does the DVD case insert and silkscreen or gloss DVD front printing.
- June 28, 2007 at 3:45 PM #175507AnonymousInactive
Disc Makers is a full service turn-key operation. Here is the page for DVD-9 replication- getting your master ready" :
- September 22, 2008 at 6:49 AM #175508greenfinParticipant
Check this one out
They offers a range of new media oriented products and services including DVD and CD Replication, CD and DVD business card replication, mini CD and DVD replication, shaped CD and DVD replication and Flash cards. Im sure this would help you!!
- October 11, 2008 at 7:54 PM #175509BrianFisherParticipant
Well, there are a couple of things that I would suggest. Make sure you go with a company that is committed to their turn times. The industry is know for missing deadlines. Also, may replicators have added costs once you read the fine print, literature and website often give base pricing and the add ons come after you are half way through the order process.
Brian G. Fisher
Disc Copycat Inc.
- November 13, 2008 at 9:20 PM #175510
- December 4, 2008 at 8:00 AM #175511
- February 8, 2009 at 6:52 AM #175512
- December 22, 2009 at 5:24 AM #175513
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.