DVD Menues

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ralck
      Participant

HiGuys,

I tried searching the forums, but the new layout is horrible (and incredibly slow) so I gave up.So instead of seeing if this question has already been asked, I think I’m just going to ask it…

WhatdoyouguysusetomakeDVDmenus?I’mlookingforaprogram,preferablyfreeorcheap,thatgivesmetheabilitytomakeDVDmenuswithmyownbackgroundsandlayoutstylesandsuch.I’vegotmyvideoexportedtoMPEG-2soIdon’tneedaprogramtoconvertit.Thingsliketheabilitytomakemovingmenuswouldbecool,butnotabsolutelynecessary. The ability to set up my own DVD chapters and also have the ability to set up something like an “extras” page (so I don’t just have the main video on the disc, but in fact several other videos) is a feature I really want.

Also,I’mnotsureifthisan application specific, but I’d like it to be able to export to a DVD iso so I can make an iso and test with that instead of wasting DVD’s.

I’mnotreallysurewhatgoesonwithDVDmenuprogramssoImayhaveleftoutsomekeypoints.Feelfreetoaskforanymoreinformation!Thanks!

P.S.Thenewforumdesignneedstochange!Ivoteforgoingbacktotheoldsystemthatworked!

Ryan3078
      Participant

Wow. The page ended on the right of my screen, but the text keeps going for another screen and a half’s worth past the end. Anyways.

I just got Sony DVD Architect Studio 4.5. It can do everything you have listed, plus more. Grab a 30 day unlimited demo here

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/download/step2.asp?DID=738

Try it out, it’s only $40 to buy, and is awesome for the price.

ralck
      Participant

Sorry about the formatting… I didn’t know I was supposed to set that up myself!

Thanksfortheheadsuponthatprogram!ItlookslikethekindofthingIwaslookingfor,andthat’sapriceIcanswallow!

Thanksagain!

Ryan3078
      Participant

No problem. The formatting is probably a problem with the forum – you’re not supposed to set it up!

klopex
      Participant

I use Pinnacle 10 for editing my videos. Its DVD menu editor is powerful, yet it is not very pleasant to use. I don’t recommend it.

Definitely try before you buy. Just about everything has a 30 day trial that you can download.

I will ask you, how do you perform an ISO test?

swat791
      Participant

“I just got Sony DVD Architect Studio 4.5. It can do everything you have listed, plus more.”

I’ll second that statement. I really like DVD Architect for making a DVD.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Miscellaneous Techniques’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN