- November 16, 2008 at 2:02 PM #41581
Are there any good software applications that would enable me to create a dvd menu and would also have lots of sample menus to use.
- November 16, 2008 at 2:31 PM #176123RobParticipant
If you have a mac…DVD Studio Pro. But I think you can only get it with the Final Cut Studio 2 bundle. IF you know someone who has the bundle, maybe you can just get DVDSP from them.
- November 16, 2008 at 2:58 PM #176124AnonymousInactive
Nero Ultimate from AHEAD has LOTS of features and includes DVD authoring Menus.
- November 16, 2008 at 3:13 PM #176125D0nParticipant
idvd on the mac
- November 16, 2008 at 3:56 PM #176126
thanks for the suggestions but it has to be for windows.
- November 16, 2008 at 8:41 PM #176127AnonymousInactive
If you are using Windows Vita, there is a program that comes with it called “Windows DVD Creator” or something like that.
- November 16, 2008 at 11:42 PM #176128
no its xp,i have the nero suite but i dont like any of the animated menus that come with it. would like something a bit more professional looking
- November 17, 2008 at 3:05 AM #176129AnonymousInactive
DVD Architect Studio by Sony works great. Looks good, very simple
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.