DVD encoding

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I have Adobe Premiere on a PC and I need to encode a DVD. I’m not that impressed with the built in compressor/encoder. It’s a 95 minute file so it’s large and needs a lot of compression. Is there a quality encoder I could get for encoding DVDs that’s under $500? Plug-in maybe? It needs to be worth the money for a professional quality encoding job. Thanks!

Participant

http://www.corel.com/

I have been using their Video Studio 11+ (discontinued now). It works all right, although I had issues with variable compression rate (could be my ancient DVD test player), so I ended up setting it to constant rate all the time. Good thing about rate – you could play with it to set it to the highest possible rate within your disk capacity.

New VS X2 comes with a free trial. Give it a try and please let us all know what do you think of it.

Shoot-It-Yourself Wedding Video

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap