DVD Architect Menuing question

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I want to construct a ‘typical’ DVD menu scheme – insert DVD, the primary production logo appears, then main menu. The main menu link may be a direct video link, or a submenu. But I want each item to have a unique independent 5-10 sec. transition video, then either the video or the submenu. I can get it to work with a vid, but not to link to a submenu (for example, a scene selector or ‘extras’ menu.

My second problem is adding media. Whenever I link a transition video (the ten-second video visible on the menu) to the main video I wish to play, the main video also appears on the menu. I want any reference to that main file completely invisible. The best I’ve been able to come up with is to make it text-only, and lable it ‘.’, make the font 8 pt and hide it in a corner of the screen. There MUST be a better way…

Thanks.

Inactive

TheSoundSmith:

In order to help we need to know what software you are using for DVD authoring. I use Ulead’s DVDWorkshop2, and don’t think that there would be a problem with doing what you are trying to accomplish.

But since each piece of software is going to handle it a little differently (not to mention that they have different features) it would take someone familiar with your software to provide suggestions.

Participant

Sierranomad, he says in the title that he is using dvd Architect, so I think that answers that question.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2021

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap