Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › DVD Architect Free Space problem
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
- February 16, 2010 at 4:09 PM #47085AnonymousInactive
ok, so here is my problem. My DVD Architect is messed up when it estimates the free space in a dvd before actually burning it. I had a video, and it said that at a bit rate of 8000 , the video was 197% of the dvd(4.7GB)… So i changed the bit rate to 4000 and something, and i shrunk it to 99%. But after burning it, Windows says that it is only 2.7GB… So i tried to burn the DVD again using 195% of it, and in the end it only used 4 GB… Is this normal or is my DA really messed up? and if it is, how do i correct it?
- February 18, 2010 at 12:38 AM #193835AnonymousInactive
BTW, i just checked the DVD settings in properties, and they are all correct… This is driving me crazy.. Any help?
- February 23, 2010 at 6:42 PM #193836AnonymousInactive
DVDA will show incorrect results. I always render in Vegas, then go to DVDA to build the dvd.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.