DVD Architect 5.0 Blu Ray Authoring Step by Step

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing DVD Architect 5.0 Blu Ray Authoring Step by Step

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am trying to create a Blu Ray Disc with a Menu through DVD Architect 5.0. I was wondering if anyone would be able ot help me with a step by step guide to get me from Vegas to a Menu Based Blu Ray disc. I have captured the footage in HDV and have it on the Vegas Timeline…but I am not sure what the best Template/Format is to render the footage or how to get the footage into DVD Architect. Desperate for a step by step guide for this process. PLEASE HELP!

Anonymous
      Inactive

When rendering from Vegas, use the template that matches your project properties. Render the video with a file name, then render the audio with the same file name using the ac3 template. as long as both files have the same name, all you need to do is drop the video file into dvda and the audio comes with it. be sure to use a bitrate calculator so that you can use the highest bit rate possible and not exceed the disc limits.

Anonymous
      Inactive

This is extremely helpful as I am starting to put the pieces together. So, I render the video and then the audio but only insert the file once into DVD Architect and it will bring in both the video and the audio? Now just a couple additional follow-up questions. First by “use the template that matches your project properties” what exactly do you mean. Like if it is a blu-ray project use the blu-ray template? and also the bitrate calculator is a bit foreign to me. How would I know how to do this? Thanks again so much for your help!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best microphone for YouTube — 2021

One of the most common mistakes beginning video producers make is to overlook audio. Little do these beginners know that audiences are quicker to stop watching a video because of lousy sound quality than they are for poor video. Sound...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN