dvd architect

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

well, i though i was making progress when i finally made menus and burned off a dvd, but apparently not. when i play the dvd in a standalone player, the screen is cropped. almost like it zooms in on the screen instead of displaying the full movie. if the video was 4×4 it would zoom into the center and show about a 3×3. about 25% of the video is cut out. i let dvda do the converting from mpg files so i dont know why its screwed. please help me! i need to free up some space on my hard drive and get these files burned off.

Inactive

Are you also useing Vegas? Make sure your not going outside the safe area. You can check it in the video preview

Inactive

no, i just have a bunch of old anime shows i wanted to make a menu to select episodes and create dvd. i know about the safe area in dvda because i noticed that when i made the first disc and the menu was cropped. so i went back in and moved everything in. but the videos are just there in dvda and get converted when i click ‘prepare disc’ so i cant stay inside any safe area. is there a program i could use to render them into the safe area so that all the video will show?

Inactive

if you have vegas render in it and the open the files in dvda. that should fix the problem

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2021

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap